We have established a series of Best Practice Guides covering areas of DofE support. These can be downloaded for free :
- Guide to Expedition Delivery
- Guide to DofE Delivery to Hard to Reach Learners in School
- Guide to DofE and CAMHS (Children and Mental Health Services)
- Guide to DofE and YOS (Youth Offending Service)
- Guide to Measuring the Impact of DofE on Young People
- Setting up a FOTA
- Xplore O-10 (Mixed-ability Gold Expedition)
To be kept informed of all our future events, contact us and we will add you to our e-newsletter and mailing list.
Organisational Development and Support:
Here at FOTA E&L we have been developing our services in supporting DofE since 1998. You can consult us for all aspects of establishing a DofE support group similar to ours:
- Download the free guide – ‘Setting up a FOTA’
- Download the free Constitution and Memorandum and Articles to help you with the official documents needed for your organisation.
Developing New Delivery Models:
We have experience in several exciting areas, where we are always trying to extend the reach of the DofE; to prove it’s positive impact on more and more young people: